Friday, March 23, 2012

ELF STUDIO LINE ALL BLUSHES & SWATCHES DUPES TO NARS

ALL ELF STUDIO LINE BLUSHES AND MANY NARS SIMILAR COLORS FOUND!!!!! (THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN WITH A CELL PHONE CAMERA, AND NIKON DIGITAL OUT OF DATE CAMERA, SO NOW THAT I HAVE A 3D HD CAMERA I WILL BE DOING A NEW UPDATED REVIEW, WITH VERY DETAILED 3D HD PHOTOS, THAT ARE AT A 18.2 MEGAPIXEL SIZE, AND I WILL BE USING A SONY CAMERA THAT SHOOTS NOT ONLY CLEAR PHOTOS, BUT EVERY DETAIL DOWN TO THE TEXTURE OF THE FINISH OF THE BLUSH, THE LINES THAT GO DOWN THE BLUSH WHEN ITS NEW PRESSED IT EVEN SHOWS THAT IN DETAIL, ITS PHENOMENAL, AND SHOOTS IN 3D HD PHOTOS AND FILM. I WANT THE PICTURES TO BE SO EXACT A MATCH TO THE COLORS AND SWATCHES). 

More photos coming soon of nars blush swatches to compare the difference .... with full arm of swatches to all the Elf studio line blushes, Peachy Keen, Candid Coral, Mellow Mauve, Berry Merry, Pink Passion, Fushia Fushion, Twinkle Pink, Tickled Pink, Gotta Glow, Giddy Gold, and Blush and bronzed duo. 

The only one i did not get was the Blushing Rose, cause it was out of stock.

However, i have an entire arm of swatches waiting for you, i will upload some photos I took of all but i have to do some extra work on putting the names on the swatches in the photos, so i will work on that for later....


Can you tell which one matches which swatch?

Im going to put the swatches up i included in them two high end product swatches, that are the dupes. I will be writing which each of the swatches are later... So stay tuned!!!!!! Comment if you can tell from swatches whch is which count from the 1st at the end to the last, and you may win a free blushing bronzing duo.... if you join as a mmber and comment. Guess which blush goes with which swatch, until I complete the entire post.

Top Row from Left to Right Berry Merry , Mellow Mauve , Candid Coral , Peachy Keen
2nd Row from left to right Pink Passion , Fushia Fushion , Tickled pink , Twinkle pink
From left to right Lightest shade is first color to the absolute left; Peachy keen, Candid Coral, Mellow Mauve, Berry Merry, Tickled pink, Twinkle Pink (thats actually the best dupe to Nars orgasm) , Pink Passion , Lorac desire, Fushia Fushion , Nars orgasm, blushed and bronzed from blushing bronzer elf studio line duo, 
From left to right; Elf studio line Blush peachy keen , Candid Coral , Mellow Mauve , Berry Merry , tickled pink, twinkle pink, Pink Passion , Lorac Desire , Fushia Fusion , Nars Orgasm , blush and bronzed from the Elf studio line blush and bronzer duo, I purposely placed Nars Orgasm next to the swatch of the blushing bronzer duo so you can see clearly that is nowhere near a Nars orgasm dupe the Blushing Bronzer duo its a  nice color its just not the same color as Nars orgasm however that being said I found many dupes to Nars Blushes in these swatches, I personally think Fushia Fusion is a good dupe to Lorac desire not only that But Fushia Fusion is an exact dupe to Nars Angelika and Pink Passion is a exact dupe to Nars Desire, the Orgasm dupe in real life very similar color wise almost exact was the Berry Merry color its extremely similar to Nars orgasm. Ricked pink also was very close, and I will add swatches from Nars Blushes so you see the comparison, But definitely a lot of dupes in the elf blush studio line collection. I will actually number the photo and make a list of what each color is. I have a lot more photos to add. The one elf blush that I couldnt review was the Blushing Rose color cause that was sold out at the time.

 Above swatches are of Nars Desire, and Nars Angelika Blush Dupes above exact same as
Elf Pink Passion Dupe for Nars Desire Elf Fushia Fusion Dupe for Nars Desire Blush, Lorac Desire Blush
(this picture came from www.tempalia.com where you can find all of the swatches)

  
Elf studio blush in Gotta Glow, and Gitty Gold great amazing dupes for Nars Albatross and Nars Tajmahal
2 additional dupes for Nars! These are shimmery colors they just may not appear that way in this photo. 
Nars Albatross and Nars Tajmahal (Tajmahal appears a very strong orange gold color, but swatched gently which is how most would wear it, it is really a very similar dupe to Elf Gitty Gold) Very similar shades, depends on how much you layeer them, Elf Gotta Glow is also a very good dupe to Nars albatross. The Elf is in the photo above this one for comparison. (The Nars Albatross swatch photo came from www.temptalia.com where you can get all the Nars swatches but be sure to link back to her site or reference it if you use her photos cause that's copy infringement). 
More photos and information to coming i just wanted to put up the swatchses immediately!..... Please join, subscribe, Follow, add yourself as a member, comment in one of the two comment boxes, I will be bring you quality reviews and finding dupes to high end regularly....

I have more photos coming, it took all day long for me to take the photos of the products myself, and im new to doing it, so i worked very hard on this post. Only two photos I didnt take were of products i dont have. 

Dupe List

Nars Desire: Elf Pink Passion
Nars Angelika and Lorac Desire: Elf Fushia Fusion
Nars Orgasm: Twinkle Pink is the closest match
Nars Albatross: Elf Gotta Glow
Nars Tajmahal: Elf Gitty Gold
Mac Gleeful: Blushing Rose
Nars Dolce Vita: a great dupe to that is Elf Berry Merry

I think im going to do a all the blushes i have comparison as a post, cause i feel i can a dupe pretty much to every single Nars blush via my own blush collection. So i will do a post of that nature and create a larger list. There are a lot of Milani baked blush, and bronzer, that really fit a lot of Nars colors that are on the more pigmented side. So I think that's where I'm heading next one of my favorite things is blush and i have so much of it that will be a big project to find all the matching ones but I am up for the challenge. So expect the blush dupe list to expand and start a new post for all my blushes compared to thee high end.

You have full permission to use any of my photos for your blog as a comparison, as long as you just put my blog link on your page, you dont even have to mention where you got the photos im not concerned about that (thats for my photos only) others have a linkback policy, just as long as you put up a link to my blog on your site that's enough for me i dont need credit for taking the photos or referenced,. Just good Karma to help each-other out. If you want me to put a link to your blog just contact me I will. If you would like your product reviewed, contact me. This is like a brand new site and already a lot of viewers, which is pretty good being that i just started this recently.. Feel free to contact me for PR.or any reason.

YouTube videos coming soooooooon..... (i have a shitty web cam a great video camera, but no tripod and need the wire to hook it up and the cards and all that jazz) But i will be doing the YouTube thing soon. Under same name.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.
    my site - www.MolesWartsAndskintagsremovalreview.org

    ReplyDelete

Love comments